New Product Alert
Beneme will only notify you by email when a new product is launched.
We won’t send you emails at other times.
Be recyclable! Paper bags are becoming more and more popular nowadays. With nicely designed formats and a variety of techniques, paper bags can be used in many fields, including shopping, food packaging, gift packaging, clothes packaging, jewelry packaging, cosmetic packaging etc.
- Materials available for paper bags: coated paper; cardboard paper; kraft paper; recyclable paper; art paper
- Suggested paper gsm: 70gsm; 80gsm; 100gsm; 120gsm; 150gsm; 180gsm; 200gsm; 250gsm; 300gsm
- Size: can be customized according to your need
- Techniques available: matt/glossy lamination; hot foil stamping; embossed; debossed; spot UV; letterpress etc.
- Various styles and handle materials: paper; ribbon; rope…
- Production time: usually 10-20 working days after confirming the design and deposit, depending on the quantity as well
- Packing details: 1) normal packaging: waterproof bag+master carton, with weight<30kg/ctn. 2) custom packaging: according to your need.
Please be noticed that all our items are customized. The below images are just some of our example works of what we did for your reference. We can offer them as samples if you need. Thank you!